“So-so seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wait to park, wait to order, then wait for food. It is nice to sit outside and look at the boats, but my clam roll was kind of mushy, not to my liking. Fries were good though. I wouldn't make a special trip there, although the place is very, very popular by tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Poor parking situation, only accepts cash, very, very expensive, and who? Who for the love of your God idea deep fries scallops? And what reputable seafood restaurant serves those cheesy packeted tubs of tartar sauce? You do get a mini view of a very crowded harbor though.

You may enjoy this restaurant if you are the type of person that has only 2 days and wants to experience Maine at it's most mediocre. This is just one small step down from cafeteria food.

2  Thank h0trudderedbum
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The fried seafood combo I ordered for dinner last night was delicious!!! Crumb coating( batter is an option but not available this evening) was crunchy and not greasy at all. The scallops might have been my favorite, the we're juicy, warm all the way thru, sweet and just delicious!!!! Fries and coleslaw were standard issue. My husband had a clam cake sandwich. It is an obvious purchased product, nothing special seems that should be made in house with the crabmeat that is available locally in Maine. Biggest disappointment was the packaged Kraft tarter sauce. Come on guys, this is such an easy thing to make and would taste 1000 times better than what you offered!! Prices seem high but it's summer, coast of Maine, touristy restaurant so expected nothing less. BE AWARE it's CASH only. They do provide an ATM in the small dining room.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We drove down to see the waterfront and relax a bit. While there, we decided to check out the menu for Harraseeket Lunch and Lobster Company,as we dined with Harraseeket in the Village the night before and were extremely impressed with service, food, and atmosphere.
We decided not to dine with the Lunch and Lobster Company because of the poor attitude of the young lady at the window. After several attempts of gathering information about the menu, she continued to be rude and uninterested in helping us or serving us. We walked around a bit and decided Not a Chance will we dine there. We have enjoyed our time in ME and sorry that we had to experience this poor quality treatment and service.

3  Thank JamestownRGW
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I love fried clams. These are just okay, nothing special. When you sit outside, you really are sitting in a parking lot with a view of cars and some boats in storage. You can get up and walk around after you eat and see the marina and the river.
I prefer other places. There's a lot in the area to try. My friend had a lobster roll, which was good. Also, this can be hard to find. From Route One, TURN TOWARD THE WATER AT THE GIANT INDIAN!

2  Thank Spookahontas