“Perfect private tour”

Salt and Mist Sea Tours
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in South Portland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With two locations in St. Petersburg, Florida and Portland, Maine, Salt & Mist Sea Tours LLC provides private and intimate Lighthouse Cruises, Dolphin, Seal, Manatee and Bird Tours, Sunset Cruises, Historic Military Fort Tours and Water Taxi Services.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Our tour of Casco Bay was simply amazing. Everything from the views, to the wildlife, to the history and conversations, and to the boat was fantastic. Captain Joe was so accommodating in every respect, as well as kind, funny, informative, and professional in giving my girlfriend and I a date we'll always remember. He truly strives to provide patrons with a personal, personable, and private experience that other Portland charter businesses simply cannot. We'll definitely be back (and maybe will have to take a trip down to Florida)

All reviews
"blast"
"history"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time with Captain Joe! His boat was incredibly comfortable and we really enjoyed seeing the sights. I Highly recommend a sea tour with him!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We loved Captain Joe and our sunset cruise!! We had the best time. He is friendly, informative, and got us the best picture locations for sunset!! It was private and nice. His boat was clean! We had a great time! Thanks, Joe. See you next time!!

2  Thank janM1130
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had such an incredible time with Captain Joe in both Maine and Florida. His private tours are absolutely incredible and I’m looking forward to experiencing it again!He’s extremely knowledgeable about both the North Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico and we’re looking forward to coming back!!

2  Thank Kelly L
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I took my first tour with Salt and Mist in Portland, Maine around 2 years ago. I was recently in St. Peterburg and took their tour once again. For both excursions, Captain Joe was at the helm, and he was as professional as any other tour guide I have ever met, plus he was a blast to get to talk to. Captain Joe's boats are clean and in mint condition, and his service is exceptional. His prices cannot be beat, and I am sure I will continue to hit them up next time I am in Maine or Florida. Highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank LM L