Nice room with micro and mini fridge, Flat screen TV. When I came into room I had two problems. Tv wouldn't work, and I couldn't recline the recliner. Front desk said they would send up someone for TV, and 'Oh, we got rid of all our recliners'. Well, sorry to say, the chair in my room WAS a recliner, just really hard to lean back in. TV needed to be programmed and was done in minutes by a maintenance person. Biggest problem here, VERY annoying wifi. Hotels need to understand some of us need to be on our computer LOTS. And I also want my iPhone and iPad to be continuously connected to wifi, not have to re login each time I pick one of them up. This should and could easily be changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn