Comfort Inn Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$118
US$78
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Econo Lodge Maine Mall(South Portland)
US$71
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$87
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
US$78
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
US$133
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$119
Tru by Hilton Portland Airport Area(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$117
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast roommaine mallfront desk staffcookieswaffleswould stay here againan early morning flightstayed one nightcheck in was quickstaff was friendlycoffee makerflat screen tvking roomfirst floorportland jetportplenty of parkingconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

OK. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly, the price is great, and the breakfast is really good. The only issue I had was the beds... OH my they are hard!! If you like a firm bed, then this is it. If you find a firm bed keeps you from sleeping well (my problem), then this may be an issue. Why do motels skimp on the matresses!!

Other than that... super nice hotel and staff. The manager was even in the breakfast area asking how people enjoyed their stay 5 stars to her!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hello Canada_Joe_Wicklow,

We appreciate the positive comments regarding our staff, cleanliness and breakfast. I will pass this along to my team. I apologize the bed was not suitable for you. I thank you for your feedback and will look into this. We hope to see you again! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Jessica L Geary, Sales
Jessica.geary@withamhotels.com

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We've always stayed at this hotel when departing for a trip south. We appreciate for a few more dollars we are able to leave the car where it will be watched a bit more than at the airport. Shuttle service is always ready on the time stated. We find the staff very helpful if something is required. This trip our 7am flight out of FLL was cancelled and we were rescheduled for a flight later the same day, arriving in Portland at midnight. I contacted the hotel from FLL, advised them of the change and they reserved a room for us on the return and advised me a taxi would be sent for pick-up when I called of our arrival. We always find the staff at this Comfort Inn friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hello 1950Renie,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our Park and Fly service. Our team tries very hard to ensure that our guests traveling do so hassle free. I'm not sure if you knew, we've staring running our shuttle to the airport at 3:45am -11pm (after 11pm we will pay your cab fare). We also offer a light breakfast between 3:45am-6am for our early travelers. We offer fresh fruit, granola bars and coffee during this time.

We appreciate your time and I am happy to pass your positive reviews onto our team.

Jessica L Geary, Sales

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay if you are flying out early in the morning. You can park and fly for up to 2 weeks. We have stayed here a couple of times. It is just easier. The shuttle takes you to the airport and picks you up. For one night with 2 queen beds with parking for 2 weeks it is 149.00.

Driving to the airport takes us 2 hours from our home so this makes sense. We don't have to leave home at 3:00 am to drive to airport for an early flight.

Room Tip: I listed the location as very good because it is 5 minutes from the airport. This is not a "vacation" type hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you ASLOV for your feedback. We appreciate your review.

We are happy that we have been able to provide you continuous accommodations while traveling. We try to make our Park and Fly services convenient, comfortable and affordable. We hope that you enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer. We hope to see you again in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Jessica.geary@withamhotels.com

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The room was great, the bed is terrific. But the breakfast is almost from hell. First the room is too small (and its a lousy layout, all of the tables should be on the front right when you come in, thus freeing the tables), and PLEASE throw that stupid waffle maker in the road before someone hurts someone else with hot batter.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you Tony D for your feedback. Our housekeeping department takes great pride in making sure the rooms are clean and comfortable for our guests. They will appreciate your kind reviews. I did want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in our breakfast area. We just completely renovated that space last year, and added in two waffle makers, in efforts of accommodating the demand for this item. I do hope that you were able to enjoy the numerous other items provided at breakfast.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any future assistance. We do hope to see you again!

jessica.geary@withamhotels.com

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Convenient location to South Portland and easy to get to. Rooms are slightly smaller than most, but were very clean. Entire hotel inside clean and well-maintained. Outlets not very convenient to computer desk. Room heater worked hard to keep up to very cold weather. Bed acceptable but was not as good as the best Choice hotels. Parking lot poorly plowed. Breakfast was slightly better than average.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you DavetravelerCt for your feedback. All employees at the Comfort Inn take great pride in our property, appearance and of course, customer service and satisfaction.

I will personally review the outlets next to the computer workstation to see what we can do to make it more accommodating. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in our parking lot. Our plows and maintenance crews have worked hard to keep up with the snow this year. It has been a challenge. Please, if you ever need assistance during a snowy visit, see our desk. They will be able to assist you in services needed. We appreciate your positive feedback on our breakfast. We feel its very important to offer a fresh variety of items that appeal to all who visit us. We hope to see you again and please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

jessica.geary@withamhotels.com