Stayed here for a night before flying down south for three weeks. Upon our arrival, I was quite surprised to stand at the front desk totally unacknowledged while the front desk clerk carried on with a very personal phone call right in front of me. Once we got past the weirdness of that, we got settled into our room which was surprisingly nice and decently equipped.
Shuttle the next morning was perfect and left on time. When we returned, we simply called the hotel and they sent the shuttle for us and it arrived within ten minutes. We got back to the hotel and our car was still there, so bonus points there...
All in all, decent place to stay and the park and fly was a great deal....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn