“1 to 10 - I give it a 10!”
Review of Teazer Charters

Teazer Charters
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in South Portland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Captain Pete, Wanted to thank you again for a awesome ground fishing trip with you and your first mate Jess on June 23rd, 2014 . I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND talking a charter on the TEAZER!!! The boat is immaculate and very comfortable. Captain Pete really knows his stuff. He makes you feel right at home and his first concern is everyones safety and comfort, which to me is most important. Captain Pete is very willing to share everything he knows about fishing and that is very refreshing. The fishing was great and so was the sea life that you can see on the way out and back if your paying attention. Captain Pete was outstanding!!! So book your trip today! I know i will be going again for sure!!!

1  Thank Steve C

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had a great time aboard the Teazer. The boat is amazing, Immaculately clean,comfortable, great tackle and gear. Everything was top notch. Capt. Pete called the day before and shared the latest weather forecast for offshore winds and rough seas. He gave us the option to cancel or change plans for a 1/2 day inshore trip instead of the original full day of ground fishing. Safety and passenger comfort were his primary concerns which I admire and appreciate. Disappointed that we couldn't go offshore to more fertile fishing grounds, I opted for the 1/2 day inshore. Unfortunately, despite Capt. Pete's efforts to put us on fish, we didn't have a great day putting keepers in the boat. it was just one of those days that true anglers understand. Being on the water and enjoying the remarkable scenery with a great charter captain and mate made for a fun day,

Capt. Pete and Mate Jess were a pleasure to fish with. Pete is very knowledgeable and obviously loves what he does. I would highly recommend Teazer Charters.

1  Thank Scott K
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I agreed to participate in this fishing trip to round out the numbers to six.  I have to admit that I was not looking forward to it. However, I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled that I pushed myself thru the reluctance and did go on the trip. Beyond the fishing, the experience is something everyone should do at least one. Going 30 miles out into the ocean is an experience.

The boat was impeccable. Both the Caption Pete and First Mate Chaz have pride and commitment for their work that is immeasurable. They are top notch professionals that are committed to delivering a great customer experience. Captain Pete is an old fashion, hardworking and is delivering on his life purpose by working in this industry and sharing his love for the craft with his clients. Chaz was a patient and kind teacher and was very supportive when reeling 200-300 feet of line was tiring. Chaz quietly and efficiently went about his work. They are a well-oiled operation.

Thank you both for the experience, the education and the 30 miles journey out to sea.

1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Captain Pete and first mate Chaz were great hosts for my brother's pre-wedding fishing trip on 6/20/14. On our four-hour trip, we caught mackerel 3 at a time that we used for bait on other fish, including several cod and a 15 pound, 34-inch halibut that gave me quite a thrill. Pete and Chaz gave us an extra hour of fun on the boat before we headed back to shore to get ready for the wedding. Next time we are back in Maine we would love to try a full day trip!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a great time last year! We took our 3 teenagers fishing and they had a blast. Captain was great and explained all about the trip. The waives were bigger and he asked us if we still want to try to go out. He explained that we might have to come back if it is not safe to fish but it turned out to be OK. My youngest was able to sit in the Captain's chair and fish from there. We did inshore fishing and it was slow but Captain made sure that we got fish! He was also very friendly. The boat was very nice we could sit inside and eat our sandwiches. Boat was big we had 7 people on it and space was nice. This year we are going back and try to do a full day to get bigger fish!

1  Thank MillerCush