“Captain Pete knows his stuff.”
Review of Teazer Charters

Teazer Charters
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in South Portland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were glad we chose Captain Pete and Teazer Charters for our striper outing in Portland this week. We learned a lot of fishing tips and tricks, he and his mate were very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank AStempel

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Capt. Pete was awesome from the first phone call setting up the charter (offshore fishing trip for my boyfriend's 50th birthday) to the moment we stepped off the boat that afternoon. His First Mate Chaz was equally awesome. Teazer Charters is top notch....from the amenities on the boat to the wealth of knowledge and expertise Capt. Pete and Chaz shared with us. Many great memories were made that day. I stepped on to Teazer Charters that morning as a customer and stepped off that afternoon feeling like a friend. Thank you Capt. Pete and Chaz....we are already planning our next trip. See you next summer!

2  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was first drawn to this company compared to other charters because Captain Pete was the most personable captain I talked to when choosing a charter. I made a great decision.

Pete and his deck hand Chaz are great guys who put their best foot forward. The boat was well equipped for six people and even had bathroom on board. Unfortunately our charter landed on a windy day which turned our original ground fishing off shore trip into a striper fishing trip because winds were 15-20 mph (we decided this new plan the night before). Pete kindly offered to reschedule, but we wanted to get on the boat regardless of the conditions. He warned it would be rough fishing and was very honest that we may not catch a thing because striper fishing has been tough (we still caught one cod and several mackerel). I appreciate a Captain with honesty, as I have dealt with some who guarantee the world and don't fall through.

Even though we didn't have much success fishing I knew what to expect and Pete and Chaz tried like hell to get a fish on the line. I guess you just can't win them all! We still had such a good time that I have rescheduled for a shark trip at the end of August. Lets hope for a less windy day! Thanks Pete and Chaz you guys were great!

1  Thank Hannah R
Reviewed 13 July 2014

From start to finish, our trip was the best ever. Captain Pete and his first mate Chaz were kind and incredibly professional. It took a little secret planning with the captain, but I even pulled off a surprise engagement with my beautiful girlfriend on his boat!! Fishing was GREAT and the day was superb. Thx Capt Pete and Chaz for a super time and wonderful memories!!!

1  Thank Rex R
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Captain Pete, Wanted to thank you again for a awesome ground fishing trip with you and your first mate Jess on June 23rd, 2014 . I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND talking a charter on the TEAZER!!! The boat is immaculate and very comfortable. Captain Pete really knows his stuff. He makes you feel right at home and his first concern is everyones safety and comfort, which to me is most important. Captain Pete is very willing to share everything he knows about fishing and that is very refreshing. The fishing was great and so was the sea life that you can see on the way out and back if your paying attention. Captain Pete was outstanding!!! So book your trip today! I know i will be going again for sure!!!

1  Thank Steve C