Comfort Inn Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$211
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$146
Econo Lodge Maine Mall(South Portland)
US$153
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$142
US$131
QualityInn
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
US$190
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)
US$166
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$145
Anchor Motel(South Portland)
US$108
1,581 results
All reviewsroom was cleanmaine mallcontinental breakfastwaffleswould stay againstaff was friendlynice stayeasy accesshot tubindoor poolchilliesshoppingshuttleinterstate
Reviewed 21 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2013

For the money this hotel is ok. Facility needs updating but staff was very friendly and room was clean. For $60.00 a night I could not complain. This was a quick stop one night stop on our family vacation and I would stay here again for my quick trips thru Portland.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan R
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We recently stayed a night at Days Inn South Portland and couldn't have been happier! Including taxes our stay totaled $70. The room was outdated in decor and style (and the TV), but so extremely clean it didn't even matter (and for the price I wasn't honestly expecting much). I was floored for a pet friendly hotel how clean not only the room and bathroom were, but smelled as well. I've noticed that often in a older hotel there is a stale "must" smell that lingers, but I couldn't find it here! The shower was wonderful....again, for the price I wasn't expecting much, and was delighted that when it was time to shower it was plenty hot and powerful! The AC wasn't really cold, next time we would probably request to stay on the second floor so I felt comfortable opening the window at night (it wasn't hot, I just like it cool). So super close to the airport (my boyfriend texted when they landed, I left the hotel then, and got to the airport just as he finished picking up from baggage claim), and a stone's throw from the mall (I shot over to pick him up some dinner first). We checked out the continental breakfast before leaving early and were surprised at what variety they offered (muffins, pastry, cereal, bagels, english muffins, fruit and even a waffle machine!)--we didn't partake as I eat a gluten free diet and we needed to get on the road.
Overall, extremely impressed with our stay....the room fit for exactly what we needed--a clean place to stay for the night, the location couldn't have been more convenient, and the staff very friendly. Definitely would recommend this as a great stay if looking for a value hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The first room we were given had a terrible odor. Was moved to another that at least smelt better but felt dirty. Really didn't feel comfortable "touching" anything. Didn't go bare foot in the room. Wrapped the t.v remote in plastic. Took the comforter off the bed, who has them anymore ?

• Stayed: May 2013