“it was good”

Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in South Portland
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Over all good, they I have been staying here for the past 15 years if I wasn't happy I not stay there. They are doing renovations which is a good thing! Parking is hard there if the hotel is full. The staff is Wonderful and very friendly. The only thing I can say I wish there was a Better rate for returning guest.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel S

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Had a king bed room near an exit. Room was clean and surprisedly quiet, bed was very comfortable. Appeared to have been recently renovated. The free breakfast was standard fare - didnt like that you couldnt take breakfast back to your room. The check in and check out folks were very personable. Would definately stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 May 2014

friendly staff who were ready to help when our phone was not working.
provided help with directions around Portland

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nice stay and very good value. Special thanks to Grace at the front desk. I wasn't feeling well for a few hours and she called twice to check on me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Cheap for sure but little value...Breakfast was very odd, they put items away way too early and watched us like a hawk while we ate whatever we could find from what was left...it made us very uncomfortable. I assume they thought we would be taking an apple or a coffee back to the room... Rooms were passable, front staff were not very friendly, I don't think I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank EcumSecumguy
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Booked a room with a king bed. We were given key cards with the room number written on them, when we tried to use the key cards we found that the room was already occupied by someone. Went back to the front desk and they couldn't find anyone listed in the room, they ended up giving us a room with two double beds because that was all that was left. I wasn't very happy about it but at that point all I wanted was to get some sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

#10 of 13 in South Portland
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
#2 of 13 in South Portland

Been to Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall

Address: 461 Maine Mall Rd, Exit 45 I 95 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME 04106-3214
Region: United States > Maine > South Portland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in South Portland
Price Range: £51 - £139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn South Portland Hotel South Portland