DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me
US$80
US$78
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Comfort Inn Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Econo Lodge Maine Mall(South Portland)
US$71
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$87
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
US$80
US$78
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
US$133
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$119
Tru by Hilton Portland Airport Area(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$117
Agoda.com
1,034 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungecookiesmall across the streetcracker barrelparking lotfront desk staffbusiness tripstaff was friendlyupon checkfitness centerindoor poolnice stayold portclose to the airportportlandchipotle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff was nice and the food was good but the room was discussing!! There was nasty white stuff all over the night stand, the head board, the door and the desk. There was also gross stuff all over the phone. There were brown and pink stuff all over the walls. There was mold all over the windows and I mean all over! There was a huge water stain on the ceiling. The bathtub was nasty and the drain had green stuff all over it. There was also a one inch gap between the door and the floor, so you could hear everything that was going on outside. There was also a huge hole in the floor that was covered up by the carpet. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone! I am so discussed!!
There is also no complamentary breakfast.

Room Tip: Do not stay here! Go anywhere else but this place!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhiggins529
Nick S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I'd like to thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our property. While the feedback and pictures that you posted are of great concern to me, I appreciate you the guest telling us what you think we can improve on.

I'd also like to mention that this is obviously not the quality or the appearance that I expect out of our property. The hotel has spent a tremendous amount of resources into improving the interior and exterior of the hotel and our ownership is committed to continuing this.

I would l also love for you to reach out to me directly to share any other feedbacks or specifics from your stay. I greatly apologize for the room condition, and I will be sure to address this with even more information.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with our property. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I needed a last minute trip, as our school vacation plans fell through. I got an **amazing** deal, and decided two nights would be perfect with my 11 year old and my 16 month old. The staff was super friendly and attentive. The pool was always clean and the perfect temp, and it was walking distance to Cracker Barrell and the mall. There was construction going on around the grounds, but I never heard it once. The beds were comfy. Although the rooms were slightly awkward shaped (it's a circular hotel), they were nicely decorated and perfect for us!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Nick S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

I'm very happy to hear that you chose our hotel as your home away from home during school vacation week. This week often brings us quite a bit of last minute leisure travel, and I'm happy to hear that you were one of them!

Please think of us again for your next trip to the Portland area, whether it just is for a few nights to get away, or a stop in between destinations!

All the best,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I love this location. It is by the Maine Mall, yet is also very easy to drive to the wonders of Downtown Portland for a great evening or daytime trip. The restaurants in Portland are wonderful...Especially Fore Street Grill.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Nick S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were in the Portland area. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and you were able to experience what this great city has to offer! I'd also like to add that Fore Street is an amazing restaurant, not only one of the best in this city, but one of the best in New England!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel looks big from the outside, but the room I stayed in was very small for me, my husband and 9 year old daughter. We were in a non smoking room, but my husband's shirt smelled like smoke. When we arrived, our room wasn't ready, we came at 1, check in is at 3, but the manager tried to get it ready as soon as possible, and he let us use the pool while we waited, so that was nice. The pool is very pretty, spacious and shallow, so it's good for young kids. They put a bottle of water in our room, but it had a $3.50 price tag on it, so that wasn't complimentary, just the cookie when you check in. The parking lot needs work, since you are in a mall, we felt like the car was kind of exposed, we parked in front of the hotel which was next to a mattress store, so it didn't feel that secure. The beds--2 double ones, were very comfortable, but we felt cramped. We were a bit disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your most recent visit to our property. I appreciate you letting us know what went well and more importantly what we can improve on.

As a circular building our room size can be affected because it isn't a typical square room. With that said though, most rooms are considered spacious by our guests, so I truly apologize for the "cramped" feeling.

We also have future plans to the parking lot. There has been a significant amount of work done over the last few months, but the landscaping and further paving are still to come!

I do hope you try and give us another chance down the line. Please feel free to contact me directly if you do!

Best,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The conference facilities were very good. We were able to have several different rooms for break out and different sessions and there was a larger room for our entire group of about 150. Good visual-audio facilities, good temperature control, minimal distractions and close by bathrooms. Rooms were very good and the food service was also slightly above hotel large group cuisine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Nick S, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your recent visit to our property. It is always nice to hear from guests who have feedback regarding our functions. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our food and beverage team. Please think of us the next time that you are in the area.

Best,