As with most Holiday Inn Express properties, you get a nice room
to sleep in, and a decent breakfast in the morning.
A few things stand out though...
This was a nice large room.. Enjoyed the extra space...
But it did cost more than your average Holiday Inn Express...
Wi-Fi was really bad - basically not use-able.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express South Portland Hotel at Sable Oaks. Renovated in June of 2006, we are updated to provide you with the best service!Hotel features include free local phone calls, free wireless Internet, pool and fitness center, and a complimentary Express Start Continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, hard boiled eggs, and yogurt. Recently we've introduced hot items such as sausage and eggs! We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Located conveniently next to the Maine Mall and only a short distance from the Freeport and Kittery outlet malls, the South Portland Holiday Inn Express is a great place to stay while you shop. Just two miles away from the Portland Jetport, our free shuttle will be there to pick you up and bring you directly to the hotel. Visit South Portland, Maine, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites South Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites South Portland
- Holiday Inn Express South Portland
- Holiday Inn South Portland
- South Portland Holiday Inn