“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Description: 207-244-5551 Serve Breakfast and Lunch from 6am-2pm
Description: 207-244-5551 Serve Breakfast and Lunch from 6am-2pm
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Not tourist prices! Basic home cooking. Great cinnamon swirl bread. More locals than tourists eat here.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

You can read my earlier reviews as this will be my 4th.....All I can say is nothing has changed. Laura, Brittany and Tina still do the serving while Laura triples as owner, server and pastry baker (cinnamon toast is amazing). Today I watched Tina and Brittany take care of the tables (and they were slammed) ....Brandon, the chef (owner) must be "superman" back in the kitchen...No one waited very long for their food, and I could even hear the folks at two of the tables remark that they couldn't believe how fast the food came out as crowded as the place was....and they were remarking how good everything was..... breakfast until closing at 2....great food....friendly service.....hardly any wait if you are in a hurry......My only concern is what will I do when I go home to Delaware after my two months here.. I wish I could take them all home with me......Best of everything at Brandon and Laura's.....Try it if you haven't been there....You will go back....

4  Thank Bush20
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My favorite place for breakfast. We usually go there about 5 of the seven days we are there . She makes all her breads. Awesome.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We came here for 2 consecutive breakfasts. First day I had hash, home fries and toast, the second day it was french toast and bacon. The servings are LARGE, one piece of french toast was enough to carry me to lunch time. I had it made with the homemade cinnamon bread. Food was very good, and well prepared. Owner Laura wasn't very warm, but at least the waitresses are. All were very efficient. It was mostly locals, as I'd expect, but I didn't feel out of place here.

1  Thank HerbsWineBread
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Typical diner with great service and food. Had blueberry pancake, egg and bacon with real maple syrup. Hub had biscuits and gravy, egg, and corn beef hash. All very good. Recommended.

1  Thank Likeness