“Went for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I ate here based on TA ratings and thought it to be an OK place. Service was great! The food was just ok. I had a burger and my husband had chili. They were both good but nothing outstanding. Would probably go back to try other things. My husband said they have great bathroom. To him that is important. :)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Very good burgers, & good beer. The service was excellent. The prices were reasonable and the place was very clean.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Our group felt like our seats were at the family table. Sumptious food with JW branded into the burger buns topped off with homemade ice cream.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was looking for a quick bite to eat. I didn't want a fancy sit down restraunt. We had been touring MDI on motorcycle most of the day and were tired and hungry. Just happened to walk in and was greeted by Jay. Who talked me into a handcrafted blueberry lemonade that was delicious! I ordered a bacon burger with fries that was truly one of the best I've ever had. They do not accept cards, but have an ATM. I hope this was helpful?

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food and the wait staff are great for a casual lunch in the middle off SWH.

Weather permitting, try one of the tables on the sidewalk to enjoy people watching.