“Great Coffee,Great Bagels & Deserts,Great Owners!”

Milagro Coffee & Espresso
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The owners Shaun and Brian are the Best! They brew the best coffee around! Their bagels are great...try just having one! We haven't tried their deserts but I'm sure they are awesome too! Shaun and Brian are always there running a tight ship,they really take pride of their coffee shop.Once again go where the locals go...you'll never be disappointed

1  Thank Ronnie B

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I've enjoyed Brian and Shawn's coffee for years. With their 'migration' to Southwest Harbor from Bar Harbor they have created a lovelyl setting in a beautifully restored antique house. Excellent coffee, made wonderfully thick.
My one wish is that they could stay open year 'round!

2  Thank painter04646
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I am a local, and this is the best place for coffee in Southwest Harbor.
Brian and Shawn are wonderful people, always happy to great you with a smile and make a mean latte.
I also recommend trying their fresh made bagels (try the olive or rosemary and sea salt) either on a breakfast sandwich (divine) or with cream cheese (olive and caper is my first choice).
So if you are in Southwest Harbor you should really stop and get caffeinated!

4  Thank minealready
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

I was so relieved to see Milagro Coffee on my way through Southwest Harbor as I was desperate for a good cup of Joe. Boy am I glad I happened upon this place! The feel of the space was warm and inviting and the barista was equally warm and inviting. The cranberry-ginger scone was delicious and the coffee very good. It was such a nice experience I felt compelled to go back the next day. Highly recommended. Will definitely go back next time I am on MDI!

5  Thank kitties
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Milagro Coffee...IS THE BEST ...Their coffee is always fresh and service is impeccable!The sandwiches and pastries awesome,but we recommend the rosemary and sea salt bagel,out of this world!THe owners Brian and Sean are great! No I'm not the owner or relative,,just a lucky mutt who was lucky enough to spend vacation time in Bass Harbor! You cannot go wrong with a stop at Milagro's Coffee

2  Thank Ronnie B