Our last stay at the Lindenwood Inn was our third. It gets better each time. This time we stayed a full week. When we arrived we found a note from Fred that we were upgraded to the suite and to make ourselves at home; an easy assignment. Breakfast: you start with the self serve buffet of fresh fruit, juices, cereal, nuts, granola, yogurt, muffins or cake, great coffee, and tea selection. Then you get breakfast; something different each day; eggs, omelets, blueberry pancakes; all done with a special herb, sauce, syrup, or jam.
Jim, Fred, and Mario create a friendly and relaxed accommodation. We love the jacuzzi and heated pool. You are welcome to bring lunch or dinner in and eat on the porch or dining room. We only had one day of bad weather which we spent in front of the fire reading. It was a welcome rest after the 8 mile hike the day before.
Southwest Harbor is our favorite town on the island. Great restaurants, friendly residents, and hometown feel. We are ready to go back for another week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former Sea Captain's Home turned into a unique harbor side Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lindenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwood Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Lindenwood Inn Southwest Harbor, Maine