We actually discovered this place through these other reviews and were not disappointed. The atmosphere is relaxed but with class. Some rooms in the Inn are larger than others. Go for a room with a water view. Most of these have a little deck/porch. The pool house is good for a small family with a Queen and two singles in a loft.
The full breakfast is consistantly good and interesting
(crab stuffed omelets one day). The decor is interesting and the staff is great. It's about 20 min from Bar harbor, but SW harbor feels like a different island. Pretty and less commercial. I can't imagine staying anywhere else after going here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former Sea Captain's Home turned into a unique harbor side Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lindenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwood Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Lindenwood Inn Southwest Harbor, Maine