My husband and I stayed at the Harbour Cottage Inn and had a wonderful time! It’s very comfortable and the service is excellent. Don gave us helpful suggestions for places to see and directions. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious and there’s a beautiful view from the breakfast room. You can also enjoy reading a book and having coffee, tea, and snacks in the common area. This was a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbour Cottage Inn, a premier bed and breakfast providing very private and elegant lodging in the quiet and historic village of Southwest Harbor, Maine. Our beautiful location is steps away from a picturesque working harbor, near Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, which makes many great adventures possible. The inn is furnished with museum quality art and antiques, and all of our 11 incredible guest rooms and suites offer cozy, comfortable and well-appointed spaces to relax, refresh and renew. Choose from a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suite offering relaxing accommodations for 1 couple 2 couples or even a family of 6. Unlike most bed and breakfasts, some of these suites have private living areas, decks and kitchens. Imagine starting your day over a lovingly prepared breakfast on the porch, or in the living room by the fireplace. Explore restaurants, shopping, marinas and lobster wharves near our Mount Desert Island lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Harbour Cottage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Cottage Hotel Southwest Harbor
- The Harbour Cottage Inn Southwest Harbor, Maine