“Restaurant is closed.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sea Biscuits Cafe
Reviewed 6 July 2014

FYI- this place no longer exists. The reviews looked great, but when my husband and I arrived, we found a tapas place instead. I called the number in hopes that they had just moved, but it was no longer in service...

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were searching for something for me for breakfast and found they have actually have gluten free options.

1  Thank lawgirl10
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The northern atmosphere at this breakfast/ lunch restaurant is a good place to stop for lunch if you find yourself in Southwest harbor. I ordered the tuna melt with steak fries and slaw. A hearty sandwich and good fries but service was slow. Not memorable but a good lunch for an average price. The burgers also seemed to be good and big as well. The service was slow and nobody else was even there. Good lunch, recommend the tuna melt and fries. Really the only restaurant in Southwest Harbor.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Sea Biscuits is an eatery frequented by locals, diner style, that is open for breakfast and lunch. We stopped for lunch while touring Mt. Desert Island. Although the lunch menu has many options, breakfast menu appears far stronger. We both had a side salads, my wife had chowder and I had a tuna salad sandwich. Both were satisfying, but neither were distinguishing.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had breakfast at Sea Biscuits and the service and food were excellent. Staff was very friendly. The blueberry pancakes were excellent as was the rest of the food. I would recommend Sea Biscuits and will go back thereagain.