Have come here for >15 years and have always had a great experience! Staff is available and helpful. Acadia is magical! Beat for outdoor activities... hiking, biking, kayaking, nature tours by land or boat, beach (fresh water and salt) and reading! Beautiful Gardens nearby in Northeast Harbor,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Ridge is a 40-unit vacation ownership luxury condominium in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Most of our units are two-bedroom, sleep 6 townhouses that span three stories. There are also three one-bedroom, sleep four townhouses that span three stories. Each three-story, two-bedroom townhouse has a fully equipped kitchen, 2 1/2 baths, washer, dryer, and a cozy living room with TV and DVD/VCR. Each story has a private balcony with most of our buildings having an ocean view from the top floor. The resort also has a one-story handicap accessible unit (Unit 51) that has two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, and a living room with a balcony. Our clubhouse has an indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, and on-site DVD/VHS video rentals. We have a playground, an outdoor tennis court, horseshoe pits, and charcoal barbecue picnic areas. The resort is affiliated with the exchange company Interval International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Harbor Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Ridge Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Harbor Ridge Southwest Harbor, Maine