Checking in to your room with the bartender in the restaurant lets you know this is a bit different than your usual hotel stay! What a treat! The rooms are very nice, with different configurations to choose from. Our room had a good sized kitchenette and queen bed. It was very comfortable and quiet. Southwest Harbor is a great location, for those going to Acadia and Bar Harbor. I would highly recommend a stay at this inn. We also ate dinner in the restaurant and it was very good. A very positive experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the timeless charm of a coastal Maine village. A pleasant walk brings you to the docks, boatyards, and Coast Guard Station of this working harbor. On the opposite shore lies Manset, home of the world famous Hinckley Boatyard. There are many beautiful mountain top or seaside walks on the quiet side of Acadia National Park. Ship Harbor, Wonderland, and Beech Mountain are but a few sights to see. Cafe Drydock and Inn is located opposite the Village Green in the center of Southwest Harbor. You will be within a five minute drive to many activities, including sailing, canoeing, golfing, swimming and biking. Make Cafe Drydock and Inn your comfortable accommodations while experiencing your island adventures.We have 8 rooms and are not a bed and breakfast but a small inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cafe Drydock & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cafe Drydock Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Cafe Drydock And Inn
- Cafe Drydock & Inn Southwest Harbor, Maine