“Worth going back.......”

Sunnyside Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Springvale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
maine
“Worth going back.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Took my disabled and elderly sister there a couple of days ago, and we are still raving about it! We would call it "hidden", except that so many people there, visited regularly, and with good reason. The food was excellently prepared (loved my Eggs Hagen!), generously proportioned, and served with smiles and speed. We originally went to try the highly acclaimed chowder, but couldn't resist the breakfast menu! Don't come here if you are looking for classy china and silverware; come here, if you want to be happily fed with great food, reasonable prices, and friendly service. We loved it, and will be back again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank mommabear207

North Berwick, Maine, United States
“A Great Little Gem Hidden!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is a wonderful little hometown restaurant! Kind and friendly service. Locals gravitate to it. What you would expect from a breakfast place. Food is delicious and generous. Coffee always at hand. I love breakfast and enjoyed Sunnyside! I will be back!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ann S
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Terrific breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Friendly staff serving generous portions in a (yes) sunny and cozy spot. Try the veggie breakfast burrito that packs a couple of eggs along with lightly sauteed mushrooms, onions, green peppers, tomatoes and cheddar cheese in a fresh, rolled-up flour tortilla. Don't even think about eating this without a knife and fork and It comes with a side of hash browns that should keep most people happy for hours. Looking forward to coming back and checking out the rest of the menu.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank John T
Limerick, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

You owe it to yourself to eat at Sunnyside. The food is unbelievably good, and the prices are better than reasonable. Large portions of delicious food made to order, and service with a smile. Everything I've tried at Sunnyside has been amazing, and I look forward to working my way through the menu. If you want amazing food, you have to try Sunnyside.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Fotsev
“Diamond in the rough!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

Hidden in the back of the small plaza is a gem of a restaurant. I've only been here for a few months and I've already fallen in love with this place. My first trip in the place was slamming busy with several huge tables. Not only did the young men cooking hammer out a table of ten plates in record time, he kept delivering food as fast as it was ordered. I started with a delicious, huge grilled muffin and a fresh coffee then breakfast. Let me tell you, you won't leave hungry. I also found out recently that they will be doing dinner soon and from what I heard its even better. Thank you Sunnyside!! I'm a lifer now