“Disappointed” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Just Barb's

Just Barb's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dartmouth, Canada
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

We ate at Barb's in 2012 and eagerly went this Oct. while on a camping trip. The clams and onion rings were done in the same tasteless batter and too thick.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Tom O

Tallahassee, Florida
“Really good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our 10 person family group had a really great breakfast at Just Barb's. The homemade corn beef hash was a big hit among several in our party. The blueberry pancakes are huge and the very best I've ever eaten. The food comes out fast and hot and the ladies who work there are as friendly as can be. I have eaten here previously for lunch and the food was great then too.

Visited October 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The best Blueberry pancakes I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a small cafe along the highway. After leaving Belfast heading north toward Acadia National Park, we decided to stop and have breakfast. This was a great decision!

The coffee was good and strong and since we were in Maine and had heard about how great the blueberries were, we had the blueberry pancakes. These were the best I've ever had. Plenty of berries and real maple syrup. What a combination.

eat here if you get a chance.

• Visited September 2013
Davenport, Iowa
“Where the locals go...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The fried clams are really some of the best I've ever had. And I've had lots in my life! You get a lot of food with your meal: yeast rolls, vegetable and potato choices. The pies are made in-house and are great. We've been there for breakfast and I loved the veggie omelette and blueberry pancakes, too. This isn't the place to go if you're looking for fancy food and decor but it is a place I never miss going to when I'm "up home".

Visited September 2013
Camden, Maine
“Heavy fare, food mediocre”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

There are no options other than fried food and other heavy options. Husband had fried clams which were fine. I had a chef salad which was the lightest option I could find and was not very good...just iceburg lettuce and not much else besides the cheese, meat and egg. Prices are Ok but food is only OK. The waitress was nice but I will not return.

• Visited October 2013