“Wish I'd discovered this place sooner”

Neston Park Farm Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Atworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Farm Shop and cafe in the Wiltshire countryside offering freshly cooked fresh food daily. A range of food available from sandwiches and soup to ham, egg and chips, and on a Sunday we offer a superb Sunday Roast. The shop offers a butcher department, fruit and Vegetables, milks, creams and cheeses and we can also make you hampers, ideal for presents
UK
“Wish I'd discovered this place sooner”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I popped in here for a businesses meeting but had passed it many times meaning to go in.
The setting and building itself is beautiful. The service excellent and the food outstanding! Freshly made to order and the kitchen staff can be seen working, something I personally feel reassured by. Definitely worth a visit and I will be back

1 Thank noodle1490
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you so much for your comments.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here at Neston Park Farm Shop.

It is nice to see that businesses are using us as a place for meetings and this is something we are looking into promoting further.

Our Chefs like working in an open kitchen too and enjoy contact with the customers.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Farm Shop and Café in the near future.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Great food and drink and a great farm shop.”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Just had tea and cake at Neston with my wife and two daughters (3 & 5). Great coffee, lovely selection of cakes and lots of choice for the kids. Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2014
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write your review.

We appreciate all comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Neston in the near future.
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Service with a snarl which left a lasting bitter taste”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Having enjoyed many social gatherings and meals over the years here before and purchased many an item from the shop, I have to say that unfortunately Neston Park is not what it used to be.

Owing to food intolerances I cannot eat bread and therefore I ordered a breakfast of bacon, scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. When asked whether I would like brown or white bread I informed the gentleman that I would require neither as I could not eat bread. It was not until I was sitting at the table with my son that I looked at my receipt and noticed that I had been charged £5.00 for scrambled egg on toast and all the other items added as extra products totalling another £3.75. I complained to a member of staff about being charged for toast even though I hadn’t ordered any. He took the receipt over to the person who had taken my order and reported back saying that they would refund me £2.00 on this occasion but not in the future and that because I had the audacity to complain I could take my custom elsewhere in future if I wasn’t happy. Needless to say I will certainly being doing that from now on.

The meal itself was rather bland. The bacon was rather cold and tasteless, the egg was well overcooked and rubber in texture and as for the plural of tomatoes that should be investigated under the Trading Standards Act as only half a tomato was served. The mushrooms were the only saving grace.

• Visited February 2014
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
We are very sorry that your experience at Neston Park Farm Shop Café did not live up to expectations.

We have clearly failed on this occasion, we always try our best at Neston to give all customers a great experience, accompanied by lovely food and ambiance, this is an isolated incident and we will be looking into how the problems you experienced occurred and deal with them accordingly to prevent it happening again

We thank you for taking the time and trouble to write the review and bringing the problems to our attention and I can assure you we will be dealing with them with the upmost urgency.

We would like invite you into the shop and café for a complimentary drink where we can reassure you of our usual high standards.
Bath, United Kingdom
“Family friendly”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Lovely venue with great country views. Loads of out door space for free range children. A little pricey but it was yummy.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 418Nick
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review about Neston Park Farm Shop and Café.

We appreciate all feedback from our customers and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the farm shop in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
“Really Lovely Farm Shop”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stumbled upon the Neston Farm shop by accident one day when looking for somewhere to grab a gift for a 'foodie' friend who was hosting a Sunday lunch, but now I always try to call in there when I'm passing.

No, it isn't cheap, but it is good value in my opinion and I tend to buy the meat and vegetables and sometimes their milk and cheese as I know that all the animals are beautifully treated and that they are born and reared on the estate's organic home farm. The staff are always very welcoming and helpful and they are pretty knowledgeable too, especially the experts on the meat and cheese counters.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Foodiechick30
Thank you very much for your positive review. We very much appreciate all feedback from our customers.

As a supervisor at the farm shop it is nice to see our customers appreciating our hard working and friendly staff. We do have a very happy team at Neston and it is nice to know this reflects in our customer service standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the farm shop in the future.