“Fantastic”

Neston Park Farm Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Atworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Farm Shop and cafe in the Wiltshire countryside offering freshly cooked fresh food daily. A range of food available from sandwiches and soup to ham, egg and chips, and on a Sunday we offer a superb Sunday Roast. The shop offers a butcher department, fruit and Vegetables, milks, creams and cheeses and we can also make you hampers, ideal for presents
Reviewed 7 April 2014

What's not to like! They have a great farm shop with fresh vegetables, great locally reared meat, wonderful local cheeses, delightful deli, Bertinet bread, some ales and wines, a small gift shop and a great cafe - with amazing food. And just in case you are missing it, there is free WiFi. Love it. If you want to go for Sunday lunch, book in advance.

1  Thank rotterdam0892
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased you enjoyed your visit to the Farm Shop.

Yes, you are right the weekends in particular do get very busy in the cafe and it is always advisable to reserve a table.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Love love love this place. Staff are lovely food is fantastic. Just love it. Especially the triple cooked chips. Which I have with anything I order

Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you so much for your review.

I am glad you find all the staff helpful and friendly, we do like to think we are a happy team.

The chef''s triple cooked chips are always popular, just to make you aware chef does sell dishes from the menu in frozen form in the ready meals freezer. Triple cooked chips included!!

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I popped in here for a businesses meeting but had passed it many times meaning to go in.
The setting and building itself is beautiful. The service excellent and the food outstanding! Freshly made to order and the kitchen staff can be seen working, something I personally feel reassured by. Definitely worth a visit and I will be back

1  Thank noodle1490
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much for your comments.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here at Neston Park Farm Shop.

It is nice to see that businesses are using us as a place for meetings and this is something we are looking into promoting further.

Our Chefs like working in an open kitchen too and enjoy contact with the customers.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Farm Shop and Café in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Just had tea and cake at Neston with my wife and two daughters (3 & 5). Great coffee, lovely selection of cakes and lots of choice for the kids. Highly recommended!

Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write your review.

We appreciate all comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Neston in the near future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Having enjoyed many social gatherings and meals over the years here before and purchased many an item from the shop, I have to say that unfortunately Neston Park is not what it used to be.

Owing to food intolerances I cannot eat bread and therefore I ordered a breakfast of bacon, scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. When asked whether I would like brown or white bread I informed the gentleman that I would require neither as I could not eat bread. It was not until I was sitting at the table with my son that I looked at my receipt and noticed that I had been charged £5.00 for scrambled egg on toast and all the other items added as extra products totalling another £3.75. I complained to a member of staff about being charged for toast even though I hadn’t ordered any. He took the receipt over to the person who had taken my order and reported back saying that they would refund me £2.00 on this occasion but not in the future and that because I had the audacity to complain I could take my custom elsewhere in future if I wasn’t happy. Needless to say I will certainly being doing that from now on.

The meal itself was rather bland. The bacon was rather cold and tasteless, the egg was well overcooked and rubber in texture and as for the plural of tomatoes that should be investigated under the Trading Standards Act as only half a tomato was served. The mushrooms were the only saving grace.

Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

We are very sorry that your experience at Neston Park Farm Shop Café did not live up to expectations.

We have clearly failed on this occasion, we always try our best at Neston to give all customers a great experience, accompanied by lovely food and ambiance, this is an isolated incident and we will be looking into how the problems you experienced occurred and deal with them accordingly to prevent it happening again

We thank you for taking the time and trouble to write the review and bringing the problems to our attention and I can assure you we will be dealing with them with the upmost urgency.

We would like invite you into the shop and café for a complimentary drink where we can reassure you of our usual high standards.