“Leslie continues her Mom's great hospitality !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tenants Harbor
Mill Pond House B & B
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I've stayed at this charming B&B quite a few times over the years. Always a quiet, relaxing experience with a yummy breakfast. The rooms are true down home Maine.
If you're on your way to the Monhegan Boat inPort Clyde, do stay here, you're only minutes away !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Monhegan1974

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My wife and I stayed here the first weekend in June, Thursday thru Sunday. This is a great place, we found our hosts to be very friendly and personal. We stayed in room 3, very clean, comfortable with all the amenities one would expect from a major hotel. The breakfest's in the morning was a great way to start each day. Unfortunately just about every day it rained, go figure, but our hosts made us feel welcome and enjoyable. Having had bad experiences in a hotel downtown Rockland over the last few years, I am glad I found this place via tripadvisor. The previous reviews were honest and we went with them. Would not consider staying any place else when visiting the area. As a former bellman and doorman at a major hotel in downtown Boston for 10 years I can honestly say our hosts gave us the WOW factor. Oh, there recommendation for dinner Saturday night was excellent.

Room Tip: Try to get Room 3 if it is available!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaurenceJ
Reviewed 8 October 2012

beautiful old Maine farmhouse overlooks the water. Seconds from all Port Clyde and T Hbr . I have stayed here 3 or 4 time over the years and will always return. Home made breakfast was Delicious. Have FUN

Room Tip: all rooms are just great
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank john200260950
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband and I have been here many times over the years. It's charming and friendly and the price is right. The rooms abound with details, the owner is wonderfully friendly and breakfast served in the dining room was a perfect beginning to my day -- light. (Cereal, Coffee, Juice, fresh fruit and homemade muffins) I stayed in a single this trip with a shared bath. I was very rested and peaceful.

Room Tip: The best room is room 3 with a private bath.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
The East Wind Inn
The East Wind Inn
#1 of 3 in Tenants Harbor
Craignair Inn at Clark Island

Been to Mill Pond House B & B? Share your experiences!