“Great Stay as usual” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mill Pond House B & B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tenants Harbor
Mill Pond House B & B
“Great Stay as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I just came back from 4 days at this location again. Again this place is the only place to stay at, clean and nice room, fresh linen and comfortable bed. Nothing has changed since our last visit. Our host was very accommodating as we had visited a nearby garden center and did not want to leave our plants in a hot car for two days, as well as the case of wine we got too. Without hesitation she found a home for both. Breakfast was fresh every day, great way to start off our adventure daily. Came back late a couple of nights, no problem, lights were on. If one has any business in Rockland or Port Clyde Maine, this is the only place to stay at, and it's local so your not funding a corporate bottom line. Leslie and her husband run a tight ship and it's a great place to stay and relax at as well. Can't wait to go back in the fall after tourist season.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LaurenceJ

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at this lovely inn again during the first weekend in October. Everything I said in my first review was the same. One word tells it all, WOW. Great accommodations and great hospitality. What better a nice way to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary staying with our gracious hosts. Looking forward to our next visit already!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LaurenceJ
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I've stayed at this charming B&B quite a few times over the years. Always a quiet, relaxing experience with a yummy breakfast. The rooms are true down home Maine.
If you're on your way to the Monhegan Boat inPort Clyde, do stay here, you're only minutes away !

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Monhegan1974
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

My wife and I stayed here the first weekend in June, Thursday thru Sunday. This is a great place, we found our hosts to be very friendly and personal. We stayed in room 3, very clean, comfortable with all the amenities one would expect from a major hotel. The breakfest's in the morning was a great way to start each day. Unfortunately just about every day it rained, go figure, but our hosts made us feel welcome and enjoyable. Having had bad experiences in a hotel downtown Rockland over the last few years, I am glad I found this place via tripadvisor. The previous reviews were honest and we went with them. Would not consider staying any place else when visiting the area. As a former bellman and doorman at a major hotel in downtown Boston for 10 years I can honestly say our hosts gave us the WOW factor. Oh, there recommendation for dinner Saturday night was excellent.

Room Tip: Try to get Room 3 if it is available!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LaurenceJ
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

beautiful old Maine farmhouse overlooks the water. Seconds from all Port Clyde and T Hbr . I have stayed here 3 or 4 time over the years and will always return. Home made breakfast was Delicious. Have FUN

Room Tip: all rooms are just great
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank john200260950
Hiram
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband and I have been here many times over the years. It's charming and friendly and the price is right. The rooms abound with details, the owner is wonderfully friendly and breakfast served in the dining room was a perfect beginning to my day -- light. (Cereal, Coffee, Juice, fresh fruit and homemade muffins) I stayed in a single this trip with a shared bath. I was very rested and peaceful.

Room Tip: The best room is room 3 with a private bath.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Samoset Resort On The Ocean
Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
#1 of 12 in Boothbay Harbor

Been to Mill Pond House B & B? Share your experiences!