“freshly made food, in a quiet atmosphere”
Review of Romeo's Pizza

Romeo's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The best pizza restaurant in Maine is Romeos Pizza. We are open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide variety of your favorite meals with a smile. We offer pizza, pasta dishes, chicken, hot subs, salads, wraps and a large selection of appetizers. Whatever you order at Romeos Pizza, your dining satisfaction is guaranteed -- and everything is served with a smile! We're so incredibly confident in our products we unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction. In the unlikely event you're unhappy, we'll make it right or we'll make it on the house.
brunswick, ME
“freshly made food, in a quiet atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We've eaten inside here a couple of times, and the food is really good. I love the freshly made food, and that it's served on actual dishes. The music is a little loud, but they didn't know we were coming(?)...

Visited September 2013

“Recently remodeled and excellent!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for years and was happy to walk in recently to a completely remodeled restaurant. It looks great. The staff was very accommodating and cordial and the food was very good. We got a small meatball (homemade and YUM) pizza and a chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato and cheese baked. Beer on draft seals the deal. Go and enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
Bowdoin Center, Maine, United States
“Delicious Calzones”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband and I went here recently for calzones, they were huge and delicious! We both took half our calzone home! The pizza here is also very good and service is fast and friendly. This is a great place to get local pizza!

Visited April 2013
Bath, Maine, United States
“Downhill”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

My husband and I used to frequent this restaurant as their subs and pizza were delicious and moderately priced. We have not visited in a couple of years and instantly knew it had gone done hill upon entering this evening. Food is overpriced, was barely warm when it hit our table and took only 10 minutes to receive our order (leaving no reason why it should not have been pipping hot). The staff was inexperienced, and I have better attire in my weekend lounge outfits. I could not even tell who was an employee there as the patrons were dressed better than the employees, even in a casual restaurant. Sorry but a Batman t-shirt and oversized hoodie do not cut it, esp. when my bill for 4 sandwiches and some mozzarella sticks +3 small sodas came to $46. next time will def spend my money elsewhere. I challenge the current owner to invest in better employees.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Leia P
Danforth, Maine
“you MUST have a gormet Pizza here”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I am not too crazy about pizza - but if you say "Romeos?" I will say YES every time! the spanakopedia pizza is the ULTIMATE best. The ingredients are fresh and plentiful. the SAUCE just makes it oh so yummy and the crust is the right balance of toasty and crispy.

Visited October 2012