“Breakfast”
Review of Kopper Kettle

Kopper Kettle
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great for breakfast. I like the waffles and/or muffins and husband loves the eggs benedict choices. Best breakfast in town.

1  Thank Carol M

Reviewed 5 February 2014

A busy little diner type restaurant, the breakfast food has been very good, but the lunch I had the other day was a different story. The haddock was overcooked, and the fries I couldn't even eat. They were sopping with oil, mushy, and did not even look appealing whatsoever. Very disappointing. If you want to try the Kopper Kettle, it is best to go for breakfast when it is busy, but choose a different restaurant any other time.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Both breakfast and lunch are homeade and delicious. Great homeade bread and muffins. I like my food served hot, and the five times I have been there it has been served hot. The service is quick and the staff is friendly. You can get anything to go including loaves of bread.

2  Thank MaineMae
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Found this resturant when returning to North Carolina. Long road trip so we wanted a good breakfast. A little off the beaten path hidden behind some other stores, but not difficult to get to. We had a wonderful breakfast with plenty of food. Served hot and great coffee. Service was great. Gotta try there kettle fries. Inlet was delicious, eggs Benedict were perfectly cooked. Open area lichen which I like, shows they aren't hiding anything. Very casual so if you are looking for a suit and tie place this is not it. Definately return and recamend. 2 ate for under $20.00.

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

If you want a fast and quick answer, I would say this: Very casual atmosphere, along with satisfying food and service.

If you have time and want to read a thorough review, then you might as well read the following. When you first walk in, it feels casual and heartwarming, just the way I like it. Our waitress was very helpful and nice, and even called my son a "sweetheart." We noticed that instead of a placemat, there was a piece of paper containing ads. Yeah, big whoop. But the middle of the mat contained a puzzle or quiz of some sort. It was a great way to relax while waiting for our order to come in.

When the food came, which wasn't long, we were presented with two scrambled eggs, two sausage links, and two blueberry pancakes. The eggs were very pleasant, and the sausage was nice and juicy. The pancakes were the thing I was looking forward to the most, being the main meal and all. And I have to say I was quite pleased: The pancakes were thin and cakey, but were on the dry side. Not to mention that there didn't seem to be enough blueberries in the pancake itself. Overall, I was very pleased with the food.

The prices were great for the quality of the food, and we walked out with our bellies full. The Kopper Kettle Restaurant is very low-key, making your morning breakfast warm and relaxing. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who's looking for a new breakfast place to go to.

1  Thank Wingsnbeer