“You HAVE to do this!”

Scenic Flights of Acadia
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Trenton
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Island the Best Way! See it from above. You will gain a unique perspective of Bar Harbor, Coastal Lighthouses, Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, Somes Sound and more. Choose from our five popular flights. Reservations are not required, with the exception of our unforgettable Sunset Flights.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Today we had the most fabulous flight! We scheduled a custom flight to the Deer Isle/ Stonington area. Randy was our pilot and was wonderful. We had a flight scheduled at 10am, but Randy called at 6:45 this morning to reschedule later in the day because there was too much fog at 10am. The flight was absolutely fabulous with Randy banking toward exactly what we wanted to see. We got wonderful pictures from the air, and even got to see a B17 bomber on display at the airport. To top everything off, Randy gave us the smoothest landing I've ever had. Thank you.

All reviews
"excellent pilot"
"plane ride"
"experienced pilot"

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We really had a nice flight over the many lighthouses of Acadia National Park and on our way back to Trenton airport, over Fort Knox.

Groundpersonal was very friendly and helpful with us.

Alan, our pilot was very good, fliying from one lighthouse to another one.

It was really the best tour we enjoyed since our arrival in New England.

Thanks to Alan and the ladies on the ground.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Took a sunset flight for 50 minutes and it happened to be a super moon night also. Jeremy was our pilot and he gave us a great tour and lots of information and history of the Mount Desert Island area. There are different prices for the time in air and we chose a flight that took us to see six lighthouses and surrounding area. for 50 minutes. You can talk to the pilot with the headset on and take as many photos as you want. This company is very accommodating and they really want you to have an awesome time.I highly recommend them. Thanks for the great flight Jeremy!!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My aunt who is 85 toady wanted to go for an airplane ride for her first time. We took her to Scenic Flights of Acadia and she had a great time. The staff and pilot were outstanding! They were friendly and reassuring. This made her first experience in an airplane one she will never forget. This made her birthday a very special day for her. Thank you!!!

2  Thank Warren K
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My son had bought me a "Discover Flying" experience at Scenic Flights of Acadia. After a clearly-presented 30-minute ground briefing by Randy, my pilot, I climbed into the cockpit and off we went. Randy was a great teacher, very competent and experienced, and instructed me from his side of the cockpit as I ascended, descended, performed turns around a couple of islands, and finally headed back to the airport (he landed the plane, of course). I couldn't be happier with my first "hands on" flight.