Acadia Sunrise Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$65
Eden Village Motel and Cottages(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$86
Agoda.com
Belle Isle Motel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$68
Best Western Acadia Park Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
Robbins Motel(Bar Harbor)
US$47
Colonial Inn(Ellsworth)
US$92
No availability for your dates from our partners
Acadia Pines Motel(Bar Harbor)
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat valueroom was cleanbar harborpicnic tablescoffee makerfire pitfamily roomthe ownersmall refrigeratorfamily runtwo queen bedsgreat for kidssave moneywarm poolplay areastay there againdining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was very hesitant about staying here after reading some of the negative reviews but decided to base my opinion on the positive reviews. I am so glad we did. The owner and manager and all of the staff we met were friendly and kind. It is obvious everyone loves the place and takes pride in the facility. We loved sitting in the back enjoying the view and especially enjoyed the pool. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. We stayed in a simple one bed quen room with a coffee pot, mini fridge and AC. It is all we needed but I did peek at the units with kitchens and they were adorable. It is not noise proof so we did hear our neighbors upstairs walking around and the neighbors behind us talking but luckily everyone went to sleep early so it was never an issue. We had one issue with the curtain in our room and it was fixed immediately after reporting it. I definitely recommend this Motel and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The front rooms face the main road which is very busy at times and can be noisy from the trucks.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've stayed at this motel SEVERAL times. We used to hop around from mote from motel, trying to find an inexpensive one that was suitable. But we found that they were all uncomfortable, dirty, and most of all, smelly. Once we found Sunrise, our hopping was over. We found a courteous staff, comfortable rooms, and clean, fresh air. It's a quick 15 minute drive into the heart of Acadia. One night we stayed, the toilet overflowed, and they were right there within minutes taking care of everything. Our dog also accompanied us this time around, and she loved the spacious back yard. Do yourself a favor and stay here. Spending just a little on a clean motel means that you'll have more to spend in the park!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My family and I stayed here for 2 weeks, the staff was great, the rooms were clean and comfortable if we needed anything the staff helped us in anyway possible. They have a pool, playground, and basketball hoops, which my kids loved. Its not far from stores or the parks, its in a great location. My family and I would stay there again and would recommend it to family and friends...we felt right at home!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank william r
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My Dad and I stay here for about a week every summer. The Motel has changed management in the last couple of years, and we've seen nothing but improvements. The place definitely needs updating, sure, but I never had a problem with room cleanliness or funny smells like I've had in other motels. The staff is friendly and always very helpful about local attractions and restaurants.
I hope the owners continue to update the place!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Friendly clean and great staff with spaceish rooms my children were put first I was asked daily if we needed anything and greated with a smile I will return as soon as they open. If you want a wounderfull stay this is the place to go.

• Stayed: October 2013