Can't say enough good things about the people in this part of Maine but one things stand out and it's how friendly the locals are. We stayed in the budget room but It's only budget because of the price. The room was clean, organized, and cool for the +30 degree temps over the last few days. Lobster pounds are all around the motel and some of the best chowder I ever had. Minutes drive to the island and everywhere you go there is available information of all the best sites. If you are a photographer go to the visitors information centre and they can provide you with a list of places to take great photos recommended by Canon. We will definitely stay here on our next trip which I hope is very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located less than one mile from Mount Desert Island and just minutes away from Acadia National Park. We are family owned and operated. The Isleview offers a variety of cottages and motel rooms to meet your lodging needs and budget. All of our one or two bed cottages have cable flat screen TV, WI-FI, coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, heat, A/C and bathroom with shower. Our motel rooms offer 32" flat screen TV's and mini fridge. Our low cost budget rooms on the 2nd floor are a "sleep and go" option for adults only. We have picnic tables, grills and a campfire area for guests to enjoy. There are 3 lobster shacks within walking distance for the true Maine dining experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Isleview Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel Trenton
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Trenton, Maine