Budget rooms are pretty cramped - def cannot hide a third person in there. It's cheap which is great. And really clean! (thanks housekeeping!) Ideal if you weren't planning on spending any time at the facility except to sleep. Free wifi and free continental breakfast that included coffee, juice, donuts, muffins, and pastries. Bed wasn't super great but sheets smelled wonderfully clean. Don't forget your toothbrush/toothpaste because they don't provide you with these.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located less than one mile from Mount Desert Island and just minutes away from Acadia National Park. We are family owned and operated. The Isleview offers a variety of cottages and motel rooms to meet your lodging needs and budget. All of our one or two bed cottages have cable flat screen TV, WI-FI, coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, heat, A/C and bathroom with shower. Our motel rooms offer 32" flat screen TV's and mini fridge. Our low cost budget rooms on the 2nd floor are a "sleep and go" option for adults only. We have picnic tables, grills and a campfire area for guests to enjoy. There are 3 lobster shacks within walking distance for the true Maine dining experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Isleview Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel Trenton
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Trenton, Maine