Aroostook Hospitality Inn - Van Buren
Ranked #1 of 1 Van Buren B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Fansttic stay here very clean, bit old but in an isolated area you take what u can get. Every aspect if the place was nice. Staffing friendly. Comfortable beds as well.
Value was good as well. I highly recommend

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tf3333
ahivb, Owner at Aroostook Hospitality Inn - Van Buren, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for your kind words. My wife and find the best part of running the motels is the great people we get to meet and interact with. Your review means a lot to me because I am sorry to say I did not get the chance to meet you. My staff took care of you. They do a super job for me, and your review just proved that to me and everyone else who reads it.
Thank you.
Steve Dobson
Owner
AIH & AHIVB

Reviewed 16 September 2013

nicest cleanest most comfortable place that we ever stayed, excellent hosts, highly recommend this inn. look forward to returning in the future, easy access to all places in the county. we have never been treated so well as we were at hospitality inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne K
Reviewed 10 July 2013

First of all, we just stayed there last night and I couldn't wait to get to my computer to write this review. My family and I were traveling through northern Maine and we booked the Inn the night before (based on reviews on tripadvisor). We are so glad that we did. My family consists of my husband, myself, my children (ages 8, 7, 3 and 2). It is a very child-friendly place. Incredibly clean. Comfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast was perfectly fine for us (toast, bagels, english muffins, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, cereals, juices)...and it is available in a great big room that has lots of books about Maine and local information for your perusal. The owners and staff were the most incredible part. So welcoming and so helpful. The owner gave us valuable information for our travel (routes and sightseeing along the way) and really went out of his way to make us feel at home. Then, in the morning, we went out to our family van...the battery was completely dead. They helped us get it charged enough to we could go to a local service station right down the street to get a new battery (they called ahead for us). We had a new battery and were on the road within 30 minutes. Little touches like that are what you don't get at a big chain hotel. You only get that at a privately-owned place like this. They take pride in their establishment and it shows all around. Thank you for making it a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jewels G
ahivb, Owner at Aroostook Hospitality Inn - Van Buren, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure spending time with you and a great conversation.
Please come see Aroostook County again.
Steve Dobson
Owner AHI & AHIVB

Reviewed 26 January 2013

me and my fiancee had to go up to van buren for property she had to sell in canada we stayed at aroostook inn donna and steve were to of the nicest people we had ever met the inn was very clean and cozy i would recomend any persons going to van buren to stay at this inn great job steve and donna the millers

Room Tip: room all are in a great location
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Denis M
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I had to travel to Van Buren for detail. This place was recommended to us by a local contact. We were not disappointed. There are no 3 star or above places in probably an hour or from here so you take what you can get often. This place was VERY clean. Just remodeled and looking fresh. The room had a microwave, minifridge, good cable and solid wifi. Can't ask for anymore in a place of this type. The staff was what stood out for us. Very friendly and willing to bend over backwards to help you in any way. The continental breakfast was above average and bountiful. We would without a doubt, come back here again with no qualms.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
#2 of 10 in Edmundston
Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites
Caribou Inn & Convention Center
Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel

Been to Aroostook Hospitality Inn - Van Buren? Share your experiences!