“What diner food should be!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Deb's Diner

Deb's Diner
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Waldoboro
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jefferson, Maine
“What diner food should be!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped at Debs because I didn't feel like Moody's. Man I am glad I did, Debs blows Moody's out the water! Food, service and prices are way better. Don't be fooled by the small parking lot that always seems to be full, there's a nice little back room. The waitstaff is friendly and fast. I ordered the Cabins Hash with homemade wheat toast, well worth the $8. As a bonus Deb herself was in the kitchen cooking! Skip the overhyped and priced Moody's and try Debs.

1 Thank EFW2014

Milton, Vermont
“Down right delicious..skip Moody's (tourist trap)!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went to Deb's one morning on a search for a good down-home breakfast and were super pleased! The staff was sweet and attentive, the food was amazing and the prices were great! I had a super, homemade hash like no other and my homemade rye bread is leaving me wanted to return (but I live 5 hours away)! Deb runs a great business, do yourself a favor and skip the tourist traps...Deb's is where it's at!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank n0rthsh0regal
USA
“Right place, right food, right price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Have been there for breakfast only. Have been very pleased. Her sausage/egg/muffin puts Mac to shame. I was asked what kind of cheese I wanted !!! Mostly locals. Great spot, great food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank P598738
Wiscasset, Maine
“Very good & quick service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Went with my father in law on a late spring day. We ate inside as we were curious about it. Service was speedy and to the point. I had a bacon cheeseburger with small fries and dad had French toast. The burger was cooked the way I requested and fries were excellent. In fact, they were the best fries I have had in ages (not greasy). French Toast was home made thick cut wheat bread (there were a few choices). It was lite and tasty (not mushy) and my father in law was thrilled. Coffee was good as well. Price was excellent and we both left satisfied for under... a bit under $20 with tip! We will definately go back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank NewkirikInn
“Go to Debs Diner and skip Moody's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Fluffly omelette with fresh veggies, nicely seasoned home fries, and amazing homemade bread... yum! Friendly waitstaff.

• Visited May 2014