“Great pizzas!”
Review of Movie/Pizza Shoppe - CLOSED

Movie/Pizza Shoppe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I absolutely love their artichoke pizza with pesto sauce, feta, fresh tomatoes, and black olives. Bill the owner guides me as I build this awesome treat. It never disappoints. I can eat on that for two days and enjoy every one of the reheats. I've also had the traditional pepperoni pizza etc.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We ordered a pizza for a quick lunch at work. It was Really Good! Four of us shared one and everyone of us thought it was really good. Good crust, sauce and cheese. And a good price.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

For a tiny town eatery, this is a hidden gem! The food is carefully prepared -- the pizzas and subs, in particular, are always fresh and tasty. There is a nice supply of frozen treats in a small freezer case (don't miss the Shane's ice cream sandwiches!), and in the warmer moths there is an outdoor window for yummy ice cream dishes and drinks!

While you wait, you can check out the nice array of rental movies or sit and watch what's playing in a comfy seating area.

Randy is a wonderful 'host' and takes great pride in his business and the service his customers receive. It is no wonder that he has remained in business for so many years and has won awards!

Reviewed 22 March 2012

This place SUCKS! The owner is horrible to his staff, and is very arrogant, and is very stuck up. The pizza is ALWAYS overcooked, and his sandwich meats are slimy and disgusting.
The environment of this establishment is awful, he constantly swears at his workers, and customers. He thinks hes always right. Im done going there for these reasons. By the way, every things over priced, and the ice cream lacks flavor.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I'm not really sure what the reviews about canned - tasting toppings and bad dough are talking about. This is the best pizza that I have ever had in my life and I won't go anywhere else again. The employees are friendly and happy, and movies and ice cream is great too! Great everything!