“Headed up to our 10th year at Papoose Pond, and we'll be back in 2012.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waterford
Papoose Pond Family Campground & Cabins
Mass.
“Headed up to our 10th year at Papoose Pond, and we'll be back in 2012.”
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Papoose Pond is a family tradition for our family and the families of our close friends. We get the same campsites every year up with the kitchen and baths. We see the same families up there each and every year. The whole campground is about family fun, and it really works. The staff is the best I've seen short of Disney. One year my son, then about 7, cut his hand on a splinter a dock the kids jump off of. We bandaged it ourselves, it wasn't a huge deal. We did mention it to the owner and he came up to the site numberous times to check on our son and fixed the dock right away. The sites are clean, and they offer so many types of site for people to choose from. There's a lake, a pool, and so much for families to do each day and night. Our kids are now 13 & 15 and I think I'll be coming here as a grandma someday.....a long long time from now...but some day.

Room Tip: If you are not really campers, go for a cottage
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank irishroverrs4

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cape Cod Mass.
Reviewed 5 September 2010

We have stayed at PPR for 6 years and counting for our annual trip to Fryeburg Fair in October. We stay in Pine Cone Cottage every year and love it. The campground is so much fun. The people at the front desk have always been helpful and friendly to us. We would not stay anywhere else. I have always wanted to come up in the summer beacause they have so much activities during that time. The one thing I miss is the Halloween hayride and Spooky House that they used to have during the weekend we stay in Oct. They have changed
the dates for that :(. Anyone we have ever brought up with us raves about PPR and love it as much as we do. See ya soon PPR .

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank sunsetgurl
new hampshire
Reviewed 6 August 2010

I have been going to Papoose Pond with my family since I was about 4 years old and I absolutely love it there! There are tons of activities to do all day/every day, when you aren't relaxing at your campsite. We stay at one of the sites with its own kitchen/shower which is always clean and properly functioning and the sites are good-sized and not too close to the next site so there is plenty of privacy! I would recommend this campground for people of all ages and activity level because there is so much to do at the campground and in the surrounding towns as well!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank kimberlynh
Plymouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed 10 July 2010

Smelly Leaching Field/Septic for a Pond!!!
BEWARE OF PAPOOSE POND........
Not Family Friendly... Dirty Campground... Unfriendly Owner and Staff...Owner is rude and unprofessional..
Children became very ill after swimming in Papoose Pond....Water should be tested it maybe contaminated. Pond and beach sand have a strong foul odor... Showers have uneven water temp and no water pressure. Bathroom were unkempt with very small stalls. I definitely would not recommend this campground to anyone, young or old.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
19 Thank campinwithfamily5

Been to Papoose Pond Family Campground & Cabins? Share your experiences!