Hampton Inn Waterville
Inn At Waterville(Waterville)
Kyes Motel(Skowhegan)
Pinewood Motel(Skowhegan)
View Hotel
All reviewscolby collegecomplimentary breakfastdunkin donutsmy sonthe breakfast arearoom was cleanparents weekendoatmealmany optionsconvenient locationno exceptionplace to staycollege visitfitness centerstaff was very friendlyvery nice hotelfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great spot newest and cleanest hotel in the area. Staff very helpful. Restraunts nearby. In the middle of the state if you are in the area and like cleanlocation this is the place. I stay here often on bussiness and pleasure I have a choice to go to Bangor or stay in Waterville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear David B,
Thank you so much for your review of the Hampton Inn Waterville hotel and our staff. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with other travelers. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms and our staff. I am so happy to hear that you choose to stay with us in Waterville. Thank you for mentioning our location, cleanliness of our hotel, very friendly staff and restaurants nearby. We appreciate the feedback from all of our guests and I share all guest comments with all staff and management.
Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Waterville.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Standard Hampton. Have stayed several times as I am a HHonors member. One night recently someone was smoking and the smell permeated my room. This really bothered me but they had a full house... the next day the front desk apologized again and credited my account extra points for the inconvenience.
I appreciated that consideration.
However, I do think that the days of allowing ANY smoking in a hotel are over, and they should become a 100% non smoking facility.

Room Tip: Stay off the floors that permit any smoking at all.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Hello zacsmimi1,
Thank you for being our guest and being an honors member. I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brands. Hampton brand allows the hotel the option of being smoking or nonsmoking and we have decreased the amount of rooms we do have in smoking. We do however have many guests that smoke and they will smoke in nonsmoking rooms (it has been done in the past when we were sold out of smoking rooms) if we do not provide a feasible option for them. The 4th floor, one wing still has 4 smoking rooms left and I do certainly apologize for the smell bothering you. I completely understand and am deeply sorry for your dissatisfaction. I am happy that the desk agent did invoke the guarantee for you as you were not satisfied. We do take our pledge very seriously ” that is you are not satisfied you do not pay”. I apologize for not being able to move you off that wing as well. I hope you will stay with us in the future and we can make a note on your account to keep you off the 4th floor smoking wing to make sure it will not happen again. Thank you for taking time to write a review of the Hampton Inn Waterville. We value our guests and their feedback to us.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have stayed in many hotels and some are ok others leave a lot to be desired. Anytime I have stayed at the Hampton my experience was very pleasing! Staff and accommodations were excellent! If you have not stayed I highly recommend you stay in one of their hotels. You will not be disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Hi Donna G,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a positive review of the Hampton inn Waterville. We appreciate all the feedback from our guests and share all comments and suggestions with management and employees. I am so happy you found your stays to be very pleasing and that our staff and accommodations were all excellent. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers and highly recommending us. We appreciate you as our guest, your comments and your recommendation of the Hampton inn Waterville.
Thank you for your business and I hope to meet you on your next stay at the Hampton Inn Waterville.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I would have to say that this was probably the best motel that I have ever stayed in. Everything was clean and comfortable. When I called the front desk to connect to the internet they were very helpful. It was very quiet and there was not even a hint of cigarette smell in the motel anywhere, not even in the fitness center or the pool areas.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hello 888cynthias,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to write a positive review of the Hampton Inn Waterville. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and take all comments seriously. I share all guest comments with staff and management to see what we do well and what we need to improve on. Thank you for your comment of the best hotel ever stayed in, our staff consistently tries hard to ensure all guests expectations have been exceeded. I am happy to hear you found the front desk helpful and the hotel to be clean and comfortable. Thank you again for your time to share your experience and for being our guest. I hope to see you on your next stay in Waterville.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had a good stay at the Hampton inn. The only complaint would be how hard the mattress was. We did not sleep well at all. However the room was clean and very nice. It says I need a minimum of 200 characters so now I am just wasting space so I can get this posted and be about my busines.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Hello Wade S,
Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Waterville. We do appreciate all feedback from our guests and all guest feedback is reviewed by our General Manager and management staff. I am so sorry you found our mattress to be hard and did not sleep well. We do stand behind our guarantee of 100% satisfied or you do not pay. I am happy you still had a good stay with us. I hope you will give us another try and we will make sure a different room would be provided to you. I am deeply sorry we did not exceed your expectations. I hope to meet you on your next stay in Waterville and thank you for providing this feedback to us.