We stayed at the Hampton Inn for college drop off. Clean. Nice and helpful people. Easy location to highway and Colby. I hope they can squeeze us in for Parents Weekend! But booked ahead of time! It's a popular spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Waterville hotel. From our Waterville, Maine hotel you'll discover a rich history and active outdoor activities throughout the region. Stroll through downtown Waterville, visit the Colby College Museum of Art, or catch a show at the Waterville Opera House. Go boating, fishing, hiking or biking at Belgrade Lakes, or play a round of golf at Belgrade Lakes Golf Course. The shopping and history found in Maine's capital city, Augusta, is only 20 minutes away. Stay in touch with friends, family and the office with free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms and throughout the hotel. Wake up each morning to a complimentary hot breakfast buffet or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag to eat on the go. Help yourself to tea, coffee or hot chocolate any time of the day or night, and surf the internet for free in the business center. The fitness center and indoor swimming pool offer plenty of opportunities to stay active throughout your stay. With meeting rooms holding up to 50 guests, our Waterville, Maine hotel is ideal for your next business meeting or social event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Waterville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Watervile / Augusta Hotel Waterville
- Waterville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Waterville Maine