“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I had a large pepperoni pizza and it was as good as advertised ... even cold the next day. The staff was very pleasant, the food prepared quickly, the bathroom clean and neat. I'll be back.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I've never had a problem with the quality or taste of their food. I love their bread-sticks. Their sandwiches are pretty good and their pizza is delicious!

1  Thank AmyGreenwald
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We are frequent flyers at Cappza's! Pizza is my husband's favorite--mine not so much, but I love Cappza's. They accommodate special requests(like thin crust and well done); their combination pizza is the best! We have tried many of their sandwiches and salads; all excellent. They also have on-line ordering which is easy and convenient, and a rewards club for members who earn points for their purchases and are offered specials for birthdays and holidays. They sell award -winning whoopie pies in various seasonal flavors, too!

Chad P, Owner at Cappza's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

While on vacation, we happened across Cappza's Pizza while looking for a place for lunch. It was one of the best pizzas we have had. We were staying an hour north and even made the extra drive down just to get some more before we left. I would recommend Cappza's to any of my friends who may happen to be vacationing in Maine at any time. The service was very friendly and quick. This family from Cleveland say "Thank you Chad for a very pleasant dining experience"

1  Thank lorazen
Reviewed 2 June 2016

There were 25 of us heading back to Bangor after a softball doubleheader. We called ahead and the service was courteous and the orders were received very much as placed.
Quick adjustments were made where necessary and thank yous were abundant. They get service. Pizza and salads were delicious and large!