“Nice place, good sushi, great value”

Mirakuya Sushi & Hibachi & Cocktails
Ranked #17 of 93 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I was very hungry when I arrived
I ordered 4 rolls, 2 beers, I waddled out a happy camper.
I would recommend this place to anyone who likes sushi, and to anyone who appreciates a very diverse and creative menu.
Cheers!

Thank Artistry On Fil... N

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We had the most wonderful meal here last night. The place was incredibly busy and yet, the service was quick and efficient. We ordered several different dishes to share including specialty sushi, all were delicious. Stephanie, our server, was wonderful and thoughtful. She even brought out a crazy delicious fried banana dessert for us to share at the end. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

It was below 60 d degrees when we got there. Plug in space heaters in use. Child's meal served before everyone else. Waitress untrained, leading to expected mistakes from this. Chef gave too much food to one side of table leading to far side getting very small portions. Food below mediocre. Only reason I can see being open is only hibachi in area ... stay away

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I will never go back and do NOT recommend . We had a 6pm reservation and waited 45 minutes to be sat at our table, after asking repeatedly how long and were told 1-5 minutes each time. Once we were finally sat, we asked multiple time for drinks and kept being told "one minute". After an hour and a half we had no drinks (or water) and we're served cold soup at which time we got up and left. I do not recommend this place and will definitely not be returning.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you are dining out with family or friends and desire something different and unique then this is an experience one should consider. The food is very good as it prepared in front of you. The chefs are showmen that not only cook/grill in your midst but the entertain you as well. They for the most part do not speak english but really don't need to. They are very intuitive.