“Best wings around!”

The End Zone
Ranked #42 of 93 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Description: Sports Bar and Grill & Pizza. We love to have fun! We have exciting live performances, delicious food, and friendly crowds!
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Good food, good drinks, good service! Great pub food. They take reservations which is unusual for weekend nights.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We ordered 3 flavors of wings for our tailgate at Colby College. The wings were ready as promised and hot. The flavors were delicious, and well cooked. We had not one of the 300 wings left over.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Great bar crowd and the deck up top is nice in the summer....but if you are looking for good food this isn't it....

Reviewed 9 October 2014

This was our first visit. We wern't sure what to expect, honestly. There were 4 of us and we went around 6:30 on a Wednesday. As we walked in, I noticed a weird smell, could have been a cleaner of sorts. The smell "went away" and I didn't notice it while there. The place was pretty empty. It's small, and I felt out of place lol. We choose a corner table. The server greeted us promptly, ordered drinks. The place is clean, that's nice. We ordered and were served our app. in a timely manner. The "main course" came and mine was wrong. She thought I said something else. No biggie, she had my original order put right it and left the wrong order for me to snack on. Both were great. Gave me a drink on the house, I didn't ask, it was just done. The food was great. Had the sampler #1, pizza, burgers and greek fries on the table. Everyone was happy with their choice. As time went, the place was very busy, not crowded, but busy. Pool was being played, the Bruins were on the Tv's. That's one thing that was mentioned, it'd be great with a LARGE tv for games. The food was reasonably priced, the drinks were good. Everyone was friendly, the bartender said thanks when we left. I first felt out of place and upon leaving felt welcome. That's HUGE with me. They have open mic night, but seems for kids under 20?? My friend wants an open night mic for adults....just throwing it out there. Overall, we will definately be back and tell others to visit. Thanks for a great time.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The End Zone? Waitamminit...is this the place that used to be the Dug Out? And several other restaurants since then? I mean, I blink, and suddenly, the old name is gone, and a new one appears. Then I blink again, and there's another new business there! I remember this building as once housing "Pooler's Pine Tree Store," a mom and pop convenience "one-shop" that at least lasted a few decades before throwing in the towel. It was also the "Elm Tree Deli" and lasted a few years. Then someone had the bright idea to change it into a bar and add an upstairs "under the stars" section for drinks and music, and the idea took off. Unfortunately, they're smack in a residential section of Waterville, which makes for a VERY loud disturbance of the peace situation when the clientele is loaded, screaming, fighting, and the live bar is blaring rock licks at 3 in the morning. That's what did the Dugout in and I think most every other place that's been there since. Doesn't help that it caters to bikers, who show up en masse with their homies and again disturb the quiet peaceful neighborhood. I mean, come on, how can the people living in the Bee Hive sleep with all that racket?

Now, it's no longer The End Zone, but the Roost. Huh?