“Delicious food and desserts”
Review of Holy Cannoli

Holy Cannoli
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Waterville
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Italian Desserts, New York Style Italian Grinders, Chicken, Eggplant or Meatball Parm Subs, Lasagna and several other pasta dishes. Chicken Salad Wraps and Garden Salads.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

You can't go wrong at Holy Cannoli. They have a variety of specials everyday along with the regular items. The desserts are made homemade everyday and cannoli's are delicious. The staff are super friendly and go the extra mile to get you what you want. So stop by Holy Cannoli for amazing food and desserts.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I attend classes near by and during our break, I walked to the restaurant. So glad I did! Wow, the choices were many, the quality was great. Speaking to my sweet tooth was not a hard job here, I like something different. Very nice and clean with wide variety of items. This will not be my last visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had the eggplant parmesan sandwich and it was delicious. The service was very friendly. They have a number of cookies, brownies, cannolis, and other pastry items in the case. They have seating inside, but there’s also a nice park across the street if you want to take your items outdoors on a nice day.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Waterville always surprises me with their variety of restaurants and eateries. Holy Cannoli was FULL of variety. Cheesecake bites are awesome, but more like 3 bites So good. They have a great variety of savory dishes here as well but we were only there for dessert.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Walking around in downtown Waterville we stumbled upon this wonderful Italian pastry shop. Ordered some delicious Cannoli (cheesecake and cookies and cream flavored fillings) and took them back to the hotel in Auburn. I may drive the hour it takes to get there again tomorrow just for the pastries! Wow!