“amazing lunch”

Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Waterville
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We brought our friends there to have a fabulous meal. It was a 5 star plus luncheon . We had the baked brie, and hot baguette served with fresh fruit.
Then the guys had the burgers and the girls had the famous crab cakes!!!!! Our waitress Cheryl was so attentive and extremely personable .
If you want a great dining experience. The Last Unicorn won't be your last stop!!!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Stopped her while traveling through Waterville. Interesting lunch menu. The service was quick, food excellent, and priced right. WE would certainly have lunch here again.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Stopped here for lunch while in Waterville. The lunch as excellent, service excellent. The prices were very reasonable. Food delicious.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My daughter and I ate supper here while visiting Waterville. We went here based on other's online reviews. We were not disappointed. It is a small restaurant located in downtown Waterville. Parking lot close by so it is a short walk to the restaurant. Service was great, the food was delicious and was moderately priced. I had the eggplant and my daughter had chicken. Both were fantastic! Came with salads. Portion size was sufficient for us -- not too much or too little. We ate it all but certainly didn't have room for dessert. Not a huge menu but there was certainly enough selection if you wanted a gourmet sandwich, salad or entree. The only thing I thought was missing was a warm basket of bread or the like served with the salad.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife and I were in Waterville for lunch and found the Last Unicorn. I ordered the Ham and Swiss on Rye Toast and my wife ordered the Quiche of the Day. We also split a bowl of Curry Vegetable Soup. Everything was absolutely Yummy. Great Place!

Been to Last Unicorn? Share your experiences!