“Great dogs”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bolley's Famous Franks
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Don't forget to get the works, fried pork, and onions are the best. Onion rings were crispy and home made.

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

For a hot dog joint, their hot dogs are the tastiest and most reasonably priced in all of Waterville. The service is appropriately Maine blue-collar quirky.

Try a hotdog with mustard and salt pork.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been going to Bolley's for the past 10 years. Everytime I go, I get excellent service, and amazing food! I was driving by there today to avoid construction and figured I would stop in for lunch and wow am I glad I did. I ordered a Cheeseburger and large fries and it definitely hit the spot!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I've been going to Bolley's for 30+ years and I regularly will route my travels through Maine to include a stop at Bolley's. I've eaten hot dogs across the country, and this is unconditionally the best.

2  Thank travelalot20
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Anyone who goes here and thinks they are in for fine dining experience, your in the wrong place. But, if you want to know what Waterville is about go and enjoy. Listen to the lingo of the orders. Smell the deliciousness. Over hear the locals, even at 8am. My father and I spent time in the paper plant down the road. My best friend who died too soon regarded Bolley's as a religious institution and so do I. A Waterville without Bolley's would not be the same.

Give me 4 loaded +, a frie, and a large choc.

Thanks guys.