“Very good! ”

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I order a burger and fries. The burger was fresh and cooked exacally as I ordered it. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I wish I didn't live an hour away because this would be my new favorite place.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

When we parked near the restaurant, we weren't sure that it was really there or open. It is in the basement of an old, now closed, restaurant. Service was good and so was the food.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

If you are looking for a great Fish and Chip meal and brew, check out Mainely Brews in Waterville. Having grown up in New England, I know fresh fish and how it should be prepared, and Mainely Brews does too. If you don't want fish, do not despair. They serve great burgers and pasta too. One member of our party prefers white sauced pasta dishes and she was not disappointed with her meal. The atmosphere is appropriate for the type of restaurant too.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Took a little driving around to find. But we were determined. In the basement of old building - dark but had character. The waitstaff was pleasant. Portions large and fresh. We loved the special watermelon chicken salad- very fresh and generous. Kids shared chicken fingers and fries. Steak fries excellent almost seemed double fries. Great local beer selections on draft.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I was pleased to find a dog-friendly restaurant. I expected a good jeer selection but standard pub fare. The menu of beers included a big selection of Maine brews. I chose the Allagash Belgium style wheat. It came with a lemon to highlight its tartness. The honey mustard dredsing for the garden salad was spicy and delicious. The cup of lobster stew was the highlight of the meal. Large chunks of fresh lobster and potato were in a tasty broth. The half order of Maine crab cakes was from the appetizerenu. It was paired with a cucumber salad which ate like a fresh chunky relish, especially alongside the lemon dill sauce. The servers we're attentive.