Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel
US$71
Average 3/5
US$138
Excellent 5/5
Fireside Inn & Suites(Waterville)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
US$146
Priceline
Inn At Waterville(Waterville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Belmont Motel(Skowhegan)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbar restaurantfridge and microwavebest westernsbreakfast vouchershot tubindoor poolawesome hotelon site restaurantfitness centerincluded breakfastthird flooroff the highwaya wonderful stayclean hotelgreat breakfastsmoking roomcolby college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hotel was very clean and comfortable. It had all the amenities you could need. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. A special thank you to Sylvia. Will definitely be my choice when I am in Waterville again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hi Michelle_BD854NZ,
Thank you for taking the time to write such positive review of our property! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff really appreciates your kind words. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in the Waterville, Maine area.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hotels very clean.Rooms were exceptionally clean and we'll furnished.Had everything I needed.Staff was very friendly and heartfelt on my loss.Sylvia thank you.Loved the fact that it is close to everything you could possibly need.I will be back again, but this time under different circumstances.

Room Tip: I have stayed twice in the last week due to a death in the family.Had a single room as well as a double and I think the space was very accommodating in both.

Hi Hqqters.,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to assist you during this difficult time. I am sincerely sorry for your loss. We hope that you do come back again and stay with us the next time you are in the Waterville area.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our daughter is a student at one of the local colleges. We had been staying at another hotel in the area and decided to try the Best Western on a recent trip. We will be staying here from now on. The rooms are very clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The hotel is located centrally, and it's a short drive to anything in Waterville. They give a nice discount for breakfast. The restaurant is cozy with good food - just had breakfast so far. I would recommend the Best Western to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank AndrewCSH
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hi AndrewCSH,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our property! All of us here at the Best Western Plus Waterville appreciate your kind words and positive comments. We are so delighted to have gained your loyalty. We can't wait to host you again, the next time you are in the Waterville, Maine area!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

From start to finish. So clean, so welcoming, amazing for the dog. Great non smelly non dirty room. Hard to find in a place that allows dogs. If you need somewhere in the area to stay and you have a dog with you, or even if you do not, this is an absolute must. Someone was always cleaning something somewhere on the property. I am a very clean person with high expectations so, I am a happy traveller.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hi Princeandprincess2,
We are so happy to hear of your recent positive experience staying at our pet-friendly hotel! I will be sure to pass along your kind words regarding our staff. They do work diligently to keep our guests happy and our hotel and grounds clean. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I found this hotel to be extremely accommodating to their guests. I had no feat of bedbugs at this hotel. Everything was shipshape and very clean. Staff very polite and pleasant. I enjoyed a very restful stay and would most definitely do it again when I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Judith E.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our property. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. Our staff strives to exceed the expectations of our guests and they will be happy to hear of your compliments. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in the Waterville Maine area!