“Old fashioned homemade ice cream”
Review of Tubby's Ice Cream

Tubby's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wayne
Description: Tubby's Ice Cream has been serving super quality home-made ice cream since 2001. All of our ice cream is made from scratch, using only the finest natural ingredients. No artificial flavorings are used. We also serve a simple lunch menu, which includes the best lobster roll west side of the Kennebec River. Our food menu also includes our famous foot long hot dogs, cheese burgers, steak and cheese, as well as great sandwiches. We have a beautiful seating and table area overlooking the peaceful Mill Pond. Tubby's is a great place to relax and enjoy top quality ice cream and food.
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Tastes great. Good service. A little pricey for ice cream, but worth it. I usually go to the outside window, but I've also gone into the Winthrop restaurant once. It was family friendly (I had my niece and her 4 little kids.)

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Better than what I expected. The menu offered the standards, everything was good. A bit out of the way, we stopped because we were in the area for another reason. I don't know that I'd go out of my way to go there, but if you're in the neighborhood, I recommend it.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Fries soggy and ice cream not as good as hoped. Parking was limited and demand was high on day I went.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Tubby's makes their own ice cream with natural ingredients, no mixes. They cook with canola oil, not soybean oil. The hamburger, chicken fingers and onion rings were not greasy. The Lobster Stew is elegant. The staff is there to please and check to make sure nothing is amiss. It's a nice casual dining experience. We have already been back and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

A really cool little place in a small town. The people are basically friendly and helpful. Ice cream was delicious with really interesting names. Certainly worth a visit.