“Fresh and Friendly”

Pine Tree Farm Market and Cafe
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island, New York
“Fresh and Friendly”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This quaint restaurant was full of local items and fresh food. We went for breakfast before heading home and the food was made to order and delicious.

A great stop on Route 1!

Visited July 2013

Middletown, Connecticut
“Breakfast was terrible and not worth the price.”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here because all the traditional restaurants were super busy and we didn't want to wait. This place looked really promising and is very quaint feeling but I was more than disappointed with the food. I ordered a Western omelette but what I got was a plate of mushed clumpy eggs that look pre-chewed and were so watery and under cooked that just one bite turned me off from eating them completely. The potatoes on the side were flavorless except for the bad after taste and the toast was burnt. The only thing good was the coffee and after spending $25 on an awful meal I wish I had just gotten coffee.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank maemoon
Putnam, Connecticut
“Yummy”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Great local place with good coffee, great breakfast and sandwiches. Lots of great stuff for purchase and take away. Good pastries as well.

• Visited August 2013
Yorkville, IL
“Good if you order the right sandwich.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped when traveling to Bar Habor. One of the few area restaurants that you can park for free. we ordered a cranberry walnut wrap that was very tasty. also ordered a chicken caeser which the chicken was moist but I felt it was lacking flavor, although my daughter loved it. Had a good variety plus homemade desserts and some canned goods and popcorn.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Casual Cafe, Varied Breakfast Menu”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were staying just across the highway and so could walk to the Market and Cafe from our motel. It is more a market than a cafe but there are tables where you can sit down to eat breakfast. When you walk into the market there is a counter where you place your order and pay. Just in front of the counter is the coffee station where you draw your own coffee and then you walk to your right and in a separate area the tables are there and you wait until one of the counter staff brings you your breakfast order.

They have all sorts of breakfast sandwiches, assorted eggs or omelets, pancakes and also french toast. I ordered the french toast and my friends decided on the eggs with bacon. Depending on how busy they are it may take some time to get your breakfast but it is worth waiting for. The french toast was so delicious if I hadn't been full I felt I could have placed and eaten another order.

Since this is a farm market they also carry all sorts of jams and jellies, condiments, assorted coffees and teas, pastries and so many other foods. Then they have kitchen equipment, dish towels and pot holders plus picnic baskets. It is an amazing market and it was fun to wander around before setting out on the rest of our journey.

A good choice for breakfast with excellent prices.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Pine Tree Farm Market and Cafe? Share your experiences!