Every year for Thanksgiving our small family of three travel to our favorite place in Wells, VBTS. This resort is a fabulous value. The units are clean, private, comfortable and well maintained. The pool and hot tub are a real treat and beautifully cared for. They have everything a person could want in the workout room.
The staff, management and housekeeping/groundskeeping crews are all friendly and very good at their jobs. They are caring and responsive.
This is your best choice in Wells. Relaxed, but upscale, friendly, but private and Very well run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine