I led a group of 8 couples on a trip to Wells. We had an amazing time mostly because everyone enjoyed the accommodations at Village By The Sea. The rooms were clean and well cared for. Most of them had a great view to the east. The living areas were comfortable and the bedrooms were as well. No complaints. It was peaceful and quiet. The staff made sure our needs were met and gave us some great tips on the area. The indoor pool and spa were a welcome relaxing amenity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine